So Christy and I have noticed that we've developed some weird habits while being abroad. Normally we probably wouldn't be doing any of these things but for some reason think it completely acceptable since we're backpackers. I guess the title just makes me feel so much freer and adventurous.
1. We don't eat real meals but instead find food wherever we can. We just grab and go to save time and money. At least we're getting our fruits in though. Sometimes we can't figure out what to eat do we just don't eat. Don't worry this will change once we go to Spain France and italy since the food is amazing there!
2. We eat candy all the time. I guess it makes up for not eating real food? We just love the chocolate here! We have a lot of new candy to try...don't judge.
3. Confession...we can't live without the Internet. I'm just saying we may or may not have asked several people to use their phones for phone calls and wifi. It's the 21st century deal with it.
4. We love anyone Irish. Enough said.
5. Every day we care less and less about the way we look and smell. And this is only week one.
6. No sleep is better than just a little bit of sleep apparently. Our logic is skewed I guess. But at least we're getting more out of trip?
7. We make friends with the hostel workers. It just happens. We've found ourselves just hanging out with them while they're supposed to be working. Example...we are sitting in the closed bar area of the hostel entertaining the night attendant. We're supposed to leave for the aiport at 4:30 and instead of sleeping we're doing this. We love being friends with the workers! Makes it more fun!
8. Our legs and feet are going to hate us after this! But there was no way I was going to wear those ugly TEVA sandles in Europe while everyone is dressed so cute.
9. We are strangely very okay with the fact that we've basically slept with only guys in every single one of our hostels. How does it happen that there's never any girls in our room.
10. We find ourselves sleeping any time we sit down. We've become narcoleptics. This has become a problem especially when you've paid to watch something. I legitimately fell asleep watching the Olympics several times and people actually turned around and laughed. It was great.
11. We will ask anyone for help. Why not?
Lol I love u guys
ReplyDelete